1. The most detailed deposition of archaeological sequence are from stratum R to stratum Q, which showed a significant changes of pottery design. From these depositional units (pottery design analysis), it can be clearly identified which one is older and newer just simply by looking at the level of complexity, which is quite obvious. Therefore, it will not just showing us two different chronological sequence based on the law of superposition, but also help us to interpret the sequence of cultural assemblages based on the law of strata identified by their contents. Both stratigraphic principles have to used together by archaeologists in order to reveal all the useful information.
2&3. Yes, there are some sorts of mixing, filling, collecting, or unconformities around the H to N stratum which separated by a wall with the ‘H’ to ‘K’ stratum. They have a couple similarities of archaeological records in between different strata. For example, both H’ and N stratum have pottery with red-painted bands and concave-curved bottle spouts with beveled rims. Even though the position of these strata layer is far away to one another, their similar characteristics of archaeological remains reassure us that there might have been the occurrence of mixing, filling, collecting, or unconformities.
4. Based on the diagram and the corresponding description, the wall’s ground level was at stratum P. Then, this wall might have been used as the stratum O foundation, since they are along the same line with the horizontal cement floor.
5. The strata on the right side of the wall is quite older than the left side. As we can see, the archaeological characteristics of the stratum H’ is similar with the one in stratum N on the left side. The one in stratum K’ is similar with the one from stratum P and Q. Although, some of the archaeological remains from the same line, like H and H’ showed similar characteristics. So, I would say that it will not be really accurate to say that the right side is older than the left side because mixing, filling, collecting, or unconformities might have been occurred at this strata.
6. Construction of the wall involved strata H-O, H’-K’.
7. The first burial types encountered would be a pit with extended burial dug from the middle of the stratum B. Then, another burial sites can also be found at the stratum P. So, the overall sequence for archaeologists in order to discover the burial sites would be A-B, P.

1. I agree that there was definitely some sort of mixing and filling in stratas H-N. It is just really hard to determine from this diagram exactly which of these it was. I do still agree that it was probably due to the wall, and that, since there are similar archaeological remains on either side of the wall, it’s almost definite that there was some type of disturbance in these strata. I also agree with your ordering of the burial sites, which, to be put in different words, has the oldest burial in strata P (as well as Q), the second oldest in B (as well as C), and the newest in strata A and extending down through B, C, and D.

2. I thought that this was an interesting exercise since a lot of people came up with similar but different answers from the same archaeological notes. I think this shows why there needs to be meticulous records kept when doing something as destructive as an excavation. I think it might have been possible for the wall to have been built underground, making H and I’ possible ground levels for the wall. Also, since there is a wall and concrete floors, I think it is hard to make a judgement on which side is older than the other. It seems like we might not be getting quite the full picture from these small amounts of notes.