The information in the article arranged the order of the Vessel as, Vessel A,C,B,G,J,I,F,K,D,E,L,H. The sequence is reflective of the distribution of features and it is proportional to the vessel body, as it tends to get bigger. The decoration occurs on the neck or body and it is quite complex. The details in the vessels can also change such as the stirrup and spout; these are dependent on time. The order of the vessels seems like one does not fit, when comparing the data. It is hard to say which vessel it is that does not fit because vessel 2A and 2H seem different. Vessel 2H seems to have similarities with the rest of the vessels in the newer sequence. This is definitely a complex study to figure out if it was partially man made or not. Vessel H shares so many characteristics with all the other vessels, makes it seem like it is not out of place completely. I would have to say that I believe that Vessel A was the outlier of the group and that it did not fit well in this particular order. I do believe that vessel A had more characteristics than the other vessels. The main characteristics that I used for my order of vessels were the shape of the body. The details in the vessels can also change such as the stirrup and spout; these are dependent on time. The order of the vessels seems like one does not fit, when comparing the data. It is hard to say which vessel it is that does not fit because vessel 2A and 2H seem different. As it says in the reading, perhaps a larger sampling would find more vessels that are similar to vessel A, this way it fills up stylist gaps that seem to be apparent in this sampling put up for seriational ordering from the reading. Human disturbances are really hard to account for in this scenario, it would be hard to discover exactly how much is effected by what. The applique decoration really throws off what you believe to be true.

Additionally, Vessel H shares so many characteristics with all the other vessels, makes it seem like it is not out of place completely. I would have to say that I believe that Vessel A was the outlier of the group and that it did not fit well in this particular order.