Title: Choose ONE of the three Unnatural Causes episodes you watched to analyze in this post – write the title here (e.g. “When the Bough Breaks”)
Body: (300 words)
- How did you do on the Health Equity Quiz? (be honest!) Which statistics did you find the most surprising?
- We often think that development, urbanization, and globalization mean greater health among local populations. However, this is not always the case. Pick one of the case studies from the unnatural causes episodes and summarize it.
- Are there non-genetic factors that can explain these observed health disparities?
Comment: (200 words)
- Pick a post which analyzes a different case study.
- Discuss a possible solution to this health problem based on the summary in the post.
- Is your solution political? Biological? Individual? Economical?…
- Who should be responsible for alleviating this health disparity? Locals? Doctors? The government?…
- What are the potential pros and cons of this solution?
Category: “W2 Activity”
Post Due: Friday 7/12
Comment Due: Sunday 7/14