Wanderlust

Hello Everyone! My name is Maureen John and I am a Human Biology major in my senior year. After graduation, I plan to take a year off and travel before I go for my Masters in Health Administration or Public Health. I plan to move out of Michigan as soon as possible. I love to travel and help others, so if I could do that for a living it would be a dream come true. I took an ISS course that focused on evolution and anthropology back in my sophomore year, but other than that I haven’t had much exposure to anthropology. I chose a picture of Greece because I have been wanting to visit Greece for the longest time!

Greece

1. holechri says:

Hello! My name is Chris, a fellow travel enthusiast. I have a friend currently exploring the world and I am extremely envious. Although my chances to travel have also been quite fortunate. If you happen to be headed towards Greece, I highly recommend Cypress. I currently work with/for a group of greeks, some of which are from Cypress. All of them recall how beautiful the coasts are and how wonderful the atmosphere is. I hope you get a chance to go!

2. Nikki Silva says:

Hey Maureen, Greece is an amazing place! I went for 2 weeks after my senior year of high school and it was incredible. We went to many of the islands, but my favorite was Mykonos. We only got to walk around the island for an hour or so as we were on a mini cruise taking us around 5 islands in one day, but it was the most beautiful place I’ve ever seen! I hope you get the chance to visit Greece some day!

3. Jay-Garfein Devin says:

Hello my name is Devin. I want to travel too. I plan on graduating in three years so I can travel the world. The picture you chose is beautiful. I haven’t been to Greece, but it is definitely on my list. I haven’t gotten many opportunities to travel, but I am currently saving up to go to Latin America. I want to dance with the locals. I also want to help people. I would like to work in a psych ward so that I can help people in their time of need.