Day late Dollar short

Hey everyone!

My name is Drew Selden and I was born and raised in the Upper Peninsula and currently I’m a Senior majoring in human biology and should be graduating at the end of the Fall semester. It might take me an additional semester because i’m also minoring in criminal justice and real close to having enough CJ credits for a second degree. I am hoping to get involved with some aspect of forensic lab work -there are so many-  after graduating.

I have taken many different classes that have a certain aspect or learning objective in them that overlaps with Anthropology. This class was one of two offered over the summer that I need to graduate so i had to jump on it. It really helps that it’s online because I have 3 weddings in the next 5 weeks and i just dont see how that would of worked if im going to be out of state for a better part of July.

Outside of school I work two jobs. Landscaping in the mornings and bussing tables at Olive Garden at night. I thoroughly enjoy golf would really love to do that for a career. 🙂 This is a photo of the 8th hole at Pebble Beach. I hope to play there at least once in my life.

p.s. I did not see the intro post/comment the first time around even after doing all week 1 lectures/readings