- None 🙂 This week is all about finishing up the Weebly and completing the course surveys.
Weebly Final Project (120pts) – Due Friday morning 8/15 @ 10:00am EST (yes, you have an extension – so make it awesome!)
- Final weebly page instructions [link]
- Complete entire weebly (make sure to check the announcements page for updated instructions)
- Here is the rubric I will be using to grade your Weebly project: [PDF]
- I will start grading the Weebly assignments
In order to make sure I am grading the correct websites, I would like EVERYONE to fill out a google form (linked below) as soon as your weebly is finished and ready for me to grade. I will grade your website only AFTER they are submitted through this google form. Obviously, this means you need to complete this as the last step in order to “turn in” your weebly, BEFORE the deadline. Links turned in AFTER the deadline will receive a ZERO.
Assignments to complete for this week!
- (Optional) Write your classmates and/or instructors a goodbye note! – [link]
- Turn in final weebly assignment [link] – Due 8/15 @ 10:00AM EST
- Online Course Survey [link] – Due 8/15 @ 11:59pm EST
- Blog Survey [link] – Due 8/15 @ 11:59pm EST
- SIRS form for MSU [link] – Due 8/15 @ 11:59 EST
These surveys are for the Anthropology Department and are worth 10 points each. You will need to enter your PID # at the end of the survey to receive credit. This number will be disassociated from your responses once your participation has been recorded. Your survey responses will in no way affect your grade in this course. Please be as detailed as possible in your survey responses to get full credit. Thanks!