Introductory Post

Hi Guys!

My name is McCall Radcliffe and I am a senior here at MSU. I will be graduating in May with my Bachelors of Science in Psychology, with minors in Anthropology and Health Promotions.  My overall career goal is to be an emergency department PA, and I plan on attending Physician’s Assistant school after graduation. I’m not quite sure where at, but I am looking into places out of state, preferably somewhere south or on the west coast, to get a different experience! I’ve lived in Michigan my whole life, and am from Warren, but am living in East Lansing this summer. I work at Sparrow Hospital as a patient care technician on the night shift, so when i’m not studying i’m usually catching up on some sleep! I just recently turned 21, so I’ve been visiting different breweries and wineries in the area for fun on my weekends off of work. I also love spending time with my roommates and binge watching shows on Netflix. I’m really interested in learning how medicine differentiates between countries, and the types of medical assistance women get for their reproductive health. I am also really curious as to how living in different areas of the world effect peoples healths, and what kinds of conditions are most prominent in different areas as well. I’m really looking forward to this class, as I think it will be super useful in my career as a PA.