Activity post 7

First of all, I really enjoy learning this course and got to learn so much from it. From this course, I got a lot of insight from different perspectives and cultures. This course cover so much in just seven weeks. Even though it is a little bit cramp, but I think it is normal for a summer class. I think the most interesting topic in this course is about childbirth. Maternal health is always be my interest and through this course, I able to gain more especially when it is involved culture. The documentation that provided, really help a lot in understanding of childbirth in the Vietnamese culture. Other than that, I really love the concept of the blog post in the class. in the blog post, we can actually share a lot of thing like experience and our own point of view. I really do learn a lot from the other classmates by reading their post. Alongside with that, I also enjoy sharing my own idea and perspectives with the class even though sometimes I am afraid due to growing up in different culture. Thus, my perspectives might be different from other especially involving sensitive issue like the FGC. Moreover, I also like that we need to comment another blog post. This will increase the interaction between our classmates and drop our own point of view on the certain topic. I actually enjoy reading the comment that other classmates drop on my blog post every week. Additional to that, I really appreciated that Livy always take time to also comment on our blog post.

One thought on “Activity post 7

1. It was always great reading the perspective that you brought to the class, and I really appreciated you standing up and making your voice heard on some of these subjects. I’m sure your classmates felt the same way, don’t ever be afraid to share your opinions or ideas. I really enjoyed having you in the class and I hope you have a great school year next year!