Week 7 Activity Post

I had to pick two public health electives for my major. This course immediately interested me and I had my heart set on taking it. I am so glad I did. I really enjoyed everything I learned in this class and would recommend it to anyone. I really enjoyed being able to talk and read about different women health issues. Reproductive Healthcare access is something I am extremely passionate about. Especially the lack of access in third world countries and I was so excited that I was able to further explore the topic in this class. I really enjoyed how much freedom we were given to choose what we wrote about. It gave us the opportunity to explore something we were actually interested in which made me eager to write. As a future health care provider, I feel like I learned a lot about different cultures that I could apply to my practice. I don’t think there is anything that I would change about this class. The amount of work was reasonable, the information provided was interesting and manageable, and I really enjoyed writing and responding to posts! Some of the information was really eye-opening and I was able to see and understand other opinions on the topics. The only thing I didn’t like was I experienced many technical issues with the site. However, that is not something that is always fixable and technology can’t always be reliable. Overall, I loved this course and would recommend it to anyone!

One thought on “Week 7 Activity Post

1. The technology issues were a big pain this semester, apparently this is the worst that it has ever been and those who’ve I talked to don’t know why. I am really glad that you liked the course despite the issues and that you liked it enough to recommend it to other people! If you talked anyone into taking this course in the fall I will be TAing in that class as well.