Aspiring HR Manager

Hello Class,

My name is Nuria Carassa. I am senior that is majoring in Interdisciplinary Studies with an emphasis in Human Capital. I wish to be an HR Manager one day and hope this class will teach me new aspects of race that I can apply to when I am working in my field. I don’t have any experience in anthropology but have had a lot of interaction with races from all over the world. I’m looking forward to exchanging view points with all of you online and hope you had

a wonderful fourth of July! East Lansing 012

I posted this picture because its one of my favorite places in the world. This is a dock in Marquette. I come to Marquette about three times a year because most of my friends live here. Its beautiful, isn’t it?

One thought on “Aspiring HR Manager

1. Hi Nuria!

First off, I think you have a beautiful name! I am also very excited for this class, and I think that we will have some interesting discussions and learn a lot more race. That picture really is beautiful! I have some friends who live in Marquette and they always rave about the beauty of the nature. I want to go visit when I get the chance. It’s nice to meet you and good luck with the class!

Nikki Cheema