Communication skills explorer

Hi everyone , name’s Tianhao Guo, a regular junior in Michigan State University. My current major is communication, which is a fascinating discipline from the way I consider it. One of the significant reason I choose to participate in anthropology class is that anthropology and communication is actually intently related. From what I’ve learned so far, communication is an art that help us deal with different kinds of people in the world while we are communicating with them, and anthropology with contribute to the factor that how we can participate in the social activities and interact with participants. I hope what I learn from this class with not only make contribution to my major study, but also to my future interpersonal communication with my surrounding circles.

The picture below is one of my favorites, as you can see these three are from different countries but still established stable friendship among them, according to the pieces of paper they are holding in their hands. The way I concern, just like what the readings told us, race is more as a social, cultural and idealistic character than simply distinguishing depending on physical appearance. I hope someday the racism idea of minority will change and we can live in a more peaceful and fair world, even though we have already been in a world with good enough condition.

res11_attpic_brief

One thought on “Communication skills explorer

1. Tianhao,
    It’s really glad to meet you here in this class. I also come from China and I think you did a really good job in your study. You said your major is communication, I do agree with you very much that “communication is an art that help us deal with different kinds of people in the world while we are communicating with them, and anthropology with contribute to the factor that how we can participate in the social activities and interact with participants”. With communication, people could transfer their thoughts to each other. How to communicate is an art for people to learn. Anthropology is an interesting subject for me to learn, I think I need to make sense of the races, nations, marriages, and all the items show up in our world. Thanks for sharing the information with us.