Matt Salgot Introduction

Hello everyone my name is Matt Salgot and I am a senior here at State. I am majoring in History and after this summer session I will be done and graduated. I’m planning on working in museums and I am looking forward to it. I am taking this class to meet my requirements to graduate and also because the history of the ancient Mediterranean is one of my favorite areas of history.

In my free time i like to relax with friends and watch movies and TV shows. One of the shows I am looking forward to the most is the new season of Breaking Bad, it is probably my favorite show on TV right now. I also enjoy sports I think i might be a little to competitive for my own good. I grew up bowling and playing baseball so these are by far my favorite sports.

I am looking forward to learning more about Egypt. This is the first class i have taken that focuses on Egypt and this is a very important region for human history. I hope that after studying this impressive society I will be able to better understand the ways in which culture has advanced and spread through out the whole world. I look forward to studying this interesting topic with everyone.

1 thought on “Matt Salgot Introduction