Introduction-Adam Longo

Hello, my name is Adam Longo and I am a 23 year-old Communication major from Grosse Pointe, MI here at MSU.  I am currently in the process of completing my final semester comprised of this course, and two others before graduation from Michigan State University.  I have been very busy this summer after just finishing up a 10 credit semester last summer semester while working the 40-hour a week job that I still hold doing maintenance for Cedar Village apartments.  I am very interested in snowboarding and am a member of the Spartan Ski Club.  I am also a brother at Theta Chi Fraternity and have been for the last five years of my life.

-Growing up I was a baseball and hockey player from the time I was around 8 all the way until the end of high school and even currently I am part of an 18 and over adult mens league.  I also taught myself golf in high school and have been an avid golfer during my college years.

-In the near future (under one year) I would like to get a modest-sized fishing/ski boat that I have had my eye on for years now, the 2003 Boston Whaler Nantucket.  This will be great for me because I will be able to do some amazing fishing on lake St. Clair, particularly getting away from the land fishing and getting out to the freighter channels where all of the big-time musky that I grew up fishing for with my cousins and Uncles on their boat are.  This greatly excites me for next summer.

I have always been extremely interested in Archaeology and I’m excited to be in this class about Ancient Egypt as I have always been a fan of the Egyptians and their way of life.

-An interesting fact: I am a big fan of “the Mummy” movie.

1 thought on “Introduction-Adam Longo

1. Welcome to the class! Are you still playing hockey? I grew up playing (kinda in the blood where I come from)…though, I haven’t laced up a pair of skates in years (the joy of being an academic and having absolutely no free time)