‘Most significant’ fossils in N.S. found by family walking dog

http://www.ctvnews.ca/sci-tech/most-significant-fossils-in-n-s-found-by-family-walking-dog-1.917481

This article is mainly about a family living in Nova Scotia out for a walk with their dog has found the most significant piece of fossils. i found it when i was browsing online news and I thought this is really interesting and rare.

In the lecture, we have spent a lot of time talking about how fossil evidences prove the existence of some creatures and where they have been found also plays an important role in history as well.

The interesting part about this article is when the fossil evidence was found, the family was walking their dog and they did not even overlook the rock they saw. And after one week, they also found another one. This is kinda coincident. Maybe those fossils are meant to the found by that family.

1 thought on “‘Most significant’ fossils in N.S. found by family walking dog

1. Very interesting. It seems to me to be a common notion among people that there are really not that many fossils or interesting artifacts to find out there. But to me, this article reinforces that there are many cool things out there to be found if we only look.