Intro

Hi everyone. My name is Adam, I’m twenty-two years old, and I’m in my last year here at MSU and my major is interdisciplinary studies. I’ve been living full time here in East Lansing for 3 years but am originally from Rochester Hills. Outside of school I’m very social. I enjoy spending free time with friends and making new ones. I like playing videos games, watching movies, meditating before bed, and first thing in the morning. I have a passion for recycling and sustainability which has led me to working at the MSU Surplus and Recycling Center. A fun fact about me is that I have 6 nephews from two different older sisters! My oldest nephew was born when I was only 8 years old. In this class I hope to gain insight and a new perspective when it comes to women’s health, specifically at an international level. I’m looking forward to a successful class!

One thought on “Intro

1. Welcome to the class Adam!
    Wow, it sounds like you come from a big family, and kudos to you for being so into recycling and sustainability. We actually have a graduate program that focuses on that at MSU, I’m not sure if you have had a chance to look into it but you might be interested. I believe it is the community sustainability program, but there are other departments that also do that as well.