Post Prompt:

Using a deductive approach, how would you test the following hypothesis: The prehistoric record contains evidence of enormous and unexpected leaps forwards in science and technology (agriculture, pyramid building writing, and so on). These leaps are evidence of the introduction of such innovations by extra terrestrial aliens. In addition, deconstruct one of the cases outlined in either Ancient Astronauts or Chariots of the Gods. Are there archaeological, cultural, or historic explanations (Occam’s Razor) for them (as opposed to the extraterrestrial explanations advanced by von Daniken et al.)

I would use the toolbox that we have learned in class that you taught us in class the 10 questions that we need to ask ourselves when someone claims something that we don’t know about a certain subject. So when someone says that something like aliens made or helped us build this in our history like the pyramids in Egypt how people think that they are so advanced that we clearly needed more help to move the stones which have been proven wrong they used slavery and ramps and the early use of a wheel to move those huge stones. But to someone who makes the claim that aliens helped us I would use the tools that you gave me to prove them wrong or just make them see the truth that aliens did not help us to create things. So first I would ask the person that presented me with this info and ask them who or where did they get this info what is their source. If they something like a news article or a video from a major new source I would look it up to make sure or ask them to show me this evidence they have because evidence is important. Then I would ask them why do you believe this and why like what is their reasoning and if they cant add any reasoning it means that they don’t really know anything about the subject they brought up to the conversation, If they do then you show your evidence about the subject and to prove to them that mine is the truth and the rejects all of his or her evidence and reasoning. My reasoning wont be necessary because of all my evidence will be facts and not fiction and be backed up by all the evidence that we have about the construction if the pyramids or and pyramids in any culture aliens didn’t help us make them so we can connect with our gods more if we saw another civilization come to our planet that can travel through space we as a species would worship them as our new gods and the pyramids would made in their honor and we know they are not for a fact.