Introductory Post–Luna

Hi everyone, my name is Angela Luna and I am currently a senior majoring in anthropology with a minor in sociology and environment and health. I was born and raised in Lansing, Michigan. Outside of school, I like to go for runs with my dog, play sports with my children, and spend time with family. A fun fact about myself is that before I decided to go to school for anthropology, I originally majored in kinesiology and became a certified personal trainer. I have always been interested in health and society and from this class, I hope to expand my knowledge and learn more about the influence of society on women and health.

One thought on “Introductory Post–Luna

1. Hi Angela, welcome to ANP 370!
    It’s actually funny, I did a similar thing in undergrad too. I double majored in anthropology and sociology (my advisor called me the queen of the social sciences) and that was after I changed my major from art education. This will be a great class to explore health and learn about cultural factors that effect the lives of women. Are you primarily interested in cultural anthropology or medical anthropology?