OPTIONAL: Introductory Post

Hi, everyone. My name is Qinnan Li, and I am an incoming senior in Nutritional Science major. As you can see, since I am an international student from China, my name is very hard to pronounce in English. Right now I’m in China to spend my summer in Beijing. I am a person who is crazy about watching movies. I spend most of time watching movies and write my film review online. I think that film probably is the best way to express people’s feelings and art about everything(history, different kinds of love, and story). I also like playing games with my friends, like PUBG and League of Legends. These are my favorites. My fun fact probably is about I like to sing some popular songs and make my own lyrics at the same time(freestyles).

I have always paid my attention on women and health. I would like to use my learning about different cultures on my future career about nutritional research. I already took my major class and public health class before. These classes all contain a lot of culture backgrounds about women and health. So I have some insights about this part and I can wait to share with you guys on this online course.

One thought on “OPTIONAL: Introductory Post

1. Hi Li, welcome to the class!
    Since you’re in Beijing right now let me know if you have any issues accessing the course materials. Sometimes international students have a hard time accessing the content when they are out of the country. I’m a big movie fan myself, especially international fields.
    As I have told others this class will be good for you to have as a nutrition science major, since it will give you some insight on some of the cultural factors that effect women’s health.