Introductory Post

I am a junior at Michigan State University. I am studying Political science pre-law with a minor in Women and Gender studies. I am from Grand Rapids, Michigan but decided to stay in East Lansing this summer. Outside of school, I spend a lot of my time with friends. This summer I have enjoyed the pool and Hot Yoga in East Lansing, I really recommend Hot Yoga next to Holden even though I started going this summer its very relaxing and its a challenging exercise. I enjoy traveling and taking small raod trips along with trying different food places. Fun Fact I am fluent in Spanish and English. I also know the whole sign language alphabet. I’m a feminist and I truly believe I will enjoy this class, what I am looking forward is for learning about feminism in the medical world, like why women have a higher risk of falling into depression than men?

One thought on “Introductory Post

1. Hi Alexandra, welcome to the class! I think you will enjoy this class a lot as a feminist and as a gender studies minor. We’ll definitely answer your question by the end of this class, and more! Who knows, this class might even inform your future law career.
    Also, do you prefer Alexandra or Alex?