Week 1 Optional Intro Post

Hi everyone, my name is Syukrina! I am currently a Junior and will be a Senior this upcoming Fall. I am majoring in Nutritional Science with minor in Food Processing and Technology. I was born in Malaysia, a small South East Asian country. Outside of school I enjoy traveling as I can explore and learn a lot about other cultures. I believe the experiences are priceless, not to mention the opportunity to try new food. A fun fact about me is that I managed to overcome my fear of height by trying skydiving at 15000 ft once last year. Lastly, I hope that I can increase my knowledge in women’s health issue and be able to relate it with my study in Nutritional Science.

One thought on “Week 1 Optional Intro Post

1. Hi Syukrina! Great to have you.
    That is incredible, and one way to get over a fear of heights. I’m not afraid of heights but I would probably be too afraid to jump out of the plane or get on it even. I think this class will definitely help you in nutritional science, it might not specifically talk about women’s nutrition but it will give you insights to different factors that effect the health of women.