Introductory Blog Post

Hello, my name is Sydney Kist, and I am currently a junior majoring in accouting.  After graduation, I plan to attend graduate school to obtain my CPA license and later in life go to law school, so I can achieve my goal of becoming a tax attorney.  I have lived in South Lyon, Michigan for my entire life, but recenetly moved to a neighboring city, Novi.  Before I became a student at MSU, I palyed softball at a small private business university in Midland known at Northwood.  I am very passionate about softball as I played for 14 years, however, I wanted to further my education at MSU.  Also, I enjoy going up north on the weekends with my friends and playing with my dog, Gus.  A fun fact about myself is I have been to Walt Disney World ten times over the course of my life.  Being that I am a business major I don’t know much about the experience women across the globe encounter with regards to health.  Overall, I would like to leanr more about medical systems, as I thought there was only one technique.

One thought on “Introductory Blog Post

1. Hi Sydney! Welcome to the class.
    That’s a lot of times to go to Disney World, I have always wanted to go but I still haven’t. Maybe one of these days in the future. Professionally, I’m not sure how this could help you with accounting. Though personally you’ll learn a lot about yourself, the world around you, and how to think more critically about things. My advisor teaches this course in the fall, and she says this is her favorite course to teach because the people who take this course can relate so much to the material, and can really learn and apply this stuff in their lives.