As the Undergraduate Advisor in the Department of Anthropology, Jackie Lillis-Warwick (email@example.com or 517-355-7490) is your advocate in planning your program each semester and designing a degree that is tailored to your interests. You should plan on meeting with your academic advisor once every semester and at least once each academic year. It is especially important that you consult your advisor the semester before you expect to graduate.
To schedule an appointment:
- Go to https://msu.campus.eab.com/ and log in with your MSU NetID and password.
- Click “Get Advising” in the upper right corner of the Student Success Dashboard home page.
- Follow the steps for creating an appointment. You and your advisor will receive confirmation emails regarding the scheduled appointment.
Along with you, the anthropology academic advisor is responsible for keeping track of your progress toward graduation. She is a resource person and the first person you should consult if you have questions regarding:
- University, College and Department rules and regulations;
- Whether a course will satisfy a particular requirement;
- What courses you still need to graduate;
- How to understand Degree Navigator;
- How to use elective credit;
- How to investigate an additional major, minor or specialization;
- How to locate a tutor or other remedial assistance;
- How to evaluate a study abroad program;
- How to find a field school or initiate an internship;
- How to proceed with an academic grievance;
- Where to find assistance with personal problems.
In addition, your academic advisor can provide you will basic information concerning the discipline of anthropology, graduate schools and employment possibilities after graduation To schedule an appointment, go to the Advising Appointment System. You will need your MSU email ID and Password to login.