Your generous gift helps advance learning and research in the MSU Department of Anthropology. Donations can be directed to any of the following funds and initiatives:
- Department of Anthropology – This is a general fund used to support undergraduate and graduate student travel and research, bring in visiting scholars for lectures and workshops, and support other learning events across the sub-disciplines
- Alumni and Friends Expendable Fund in Archaeology – This fund supports a competitive archaeology student research enhancement award and visiting archaeology scholars that provide public lectures, visit classes, and provide student workshops.
- Forensic Anthropology Lab Fund – Special equipment needed for the lab as well as forensic student research and learning support is provided with this fund.
- Department of Anthropology Memorial Fund – Used occasionally to collect donations in honor of a recently deceased member or friend of the department. Families of the deceased typically help decide how the memorial funds are used, usually a scholarship related to the individual’s work.
- Archaeology – This is a general archaeology fund that can be used to cover lab and field equipment, student support for conferences, research, or teaching needs.
- Lynne Goldstein Fellowship Fund – Provides fellowships to graduate students in any of the sub-disciplines who have worked with the Campus Archaeology Program.
To donate to the Department of Anthropology, visit https://givingto.msu.edu/gift/index.cfm?sid=701 and choose any of the funds above.